- What time is it?
- What day is it?
- What does my day look like?
- Should I pee or check Facebook first?
- Why do I always pick Facebook?
- What’s happening on Twitter?
- How many followers do I have?
- How do I get more followers?
- What’s happening on Reddit?
- Why did it take me so long to pee?
- Should I shave after I brush my teeth?
- Am I exercising today?
- Do I have clean exercise clothes?
- What’s the weather like?
- If I’m going to exercise, what should I eat before I go?
- When should I buy new running shoes?
- How long will the weather stay warm?
- Am I feeling sluggish because it’s warm or because I’m getting out of shape?
- I have to shower, but do I have enough time to iron my clothes for work?
- How formally should I dress for work?
- What am I doing after work?
- How much time do I have left before I’m going to be late?
- Do I have time to make breakfast or should I buy it out?
- What are people going to say about what I’m wearing today?
- Am I leaving with enough time to get to work?
- Should I squeeze on this full train or wait for the next one?
- Should I take off my bookbag?
- Should I take the open seat?
- Should I listen to a podcast or audiobook?
- How many stops do I have left?
- Who on the train could I see myself with?
- Is that a shallow question?
- If the train was stuck in the tunnel and there was a nuke that took out everyone except us, who would I try and get with?
- What do these people think about me?
- Do I have enough time to get a nice breakfast or do I have to grab something and dash?
- Should I go healthy or indulge?
- How stressful is my day?
- If I get an indulgent breakfast, am I willing to get a salad for lunch?
- What should I eat for lunch?
- What will this day bring me?
Colleague: Good morning, Omar!
Me: Good morning! How are you?
Colleague: I’m good. How’s your morning going.
Me: Just fine. Yours?
Colleague: Very good, thanks.